Bedroom for rent in Waterford.
Do you want a clean, comfortable, friendly, and has plenty of room to do your thing?
What about a large, bright loft room with a balcony, additional storage, and a peaceful, well-kept home near Wimbledon or Morden?
It is a good deal because it includes all costs necessary to make your home comfortable: cleaning, window cleaning, gardening, council tax, gas, electricity, and water. There are no fees.
There is a one-month deposit and a minimum six-month stay. Most people stay longer. These are the terms and conditions.
Magda will be happy to let you know when you would like to have a look.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
* All areas are kept clean and tidy. Beautifully decorated. The carpets are new. Double-glazing is an A-rated High-quality heating system.
* A homely atmosphere. Parking is accessible on this quiet, family-friendly road. Only 5 minutes to local shops, parks, and transportation.
* Large, comfortable living area with leather sofas and cable TV.
* Two new bathrooms. Separate cloakroom downstairs.
* Large clean kitchen/diner. Fully equipped with washing machine, etc.
* A sunny south-facing patio and garden with furniture that is perfect for outdoor dining.
* The landlord will manage your bills, which makes life much easier.